For those of you living in a cave somewhere, there is a Tuesday tournament that I think most of you will be interested in joining. Smokkee has been promoting this tournament for a while now and I know that guys like Buddydank seem to be making some money (so you know anyone can do it)...
If you aren't registered at Bodog, I suggest you do so... and fast. Register here at Bodog Poker.
The details of the tournament can be found here so make sure you check it out!!!
You can win real cash (usually paid to the top 3) and they also give away a ton of tourney bucks that can be spent on other tournaments or even sports! Here's a snap shot of the last tournament's results.
Go check it out, you won't be dissapointed!
16.11.07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You have a surprise for me! Is it a cute guy!????? I hope so :)
Tonight ( sunday nov 18 )i am hosting a private tourney on full tilt at 10 pm ,
its a $20+2 bounty knockout tournament , $15 of goes towards the prize pool and $5 goes towards your bounty , anyone who you knock out you get their $5 bounty ,
I prepared the game primarily for a few of my neighborhood friends , they play about once a month and arent too good , however i decided to post it to the blog so im expecting to have 20 or so of us regulars ...password is thepokergrind , i hope to see u there
game starts 30 minutes after miami don's big game
Hey - I'm at the Bodonkey. Where are you ???
Hi Schaubs,
Letting you know u can pimp away for a new Monday night tourney the
TuckFards have planned. All the info can be found on our blog. It's a low buyin game planned for Monday nights on FT.
Post a Comment