Pocket tens early on in the Mookie and I decided to play them like aces. Not smart. No patience. I even told myself before it started that I would play tight and focused. Mookie had pocket queens and gave me the warning signs early on, I just didn't listen.
As I type, I am still in the Dookie, with 5 to play. Lightning, Rambler, Numblowme and DoubleDave are left.
Speaking of Numblowme, I'm already registered for his tourney tomorrow... are you? It's on Survivor Thursday night... and of course I am having some grub with some close friends as usual. World Series playoffs are the focus, but I'll be letting various people push every hand for me for the first hour... can't wait.
Pushfest #1 - everyone went out on the first hand except Drizz. That might be a first actually... and Drizz winning, well that's a first too. Congrats, I ship it as soon as I confirm your Full Tilt name.
BDR radio is pretty classic. Apparantly Joanada finds BuddyDank hot...
Joanada has done a lot of stuff...
Pushfest #2 - I get down to the final three pooshers after doubling up once. Then lose and have 1 chip left. I win the next hand and get 6 chips total. Finally go out on the next hand.
What is with everyone changing domains, deleting blogs and upgrading their shit?
I'm all about small changes.
I just won the Dookie in a marathon heads up match against DoubleDave.
Good night now.
23.10.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Good job! I played like crap when it counted. I swear that I have ADD or something.
Seriously ! One of the best live blog's I think I've ever read!
Might have something to do with the fact that I outlasted you in the mookie!
(by at least 10 secs!)
;)
I got pwned in the Dook! :)
Post a Comment