10.10.08

Titty Nipple

I remember reading, I think it was Loretta's blog, about the third episode of the WSOP main event and how this one guy who was sponsored by Moneymaker was talking about his life threatening accident. He talked about the burns he suffered and how this one burn went from his "right titty nipple" down to his knee. Something like that.

Anyway, if you haven't seen it, it is pretty funny. I was finally able to watch a couple of episodes and so far I am liking it. I wasn't sure how I would feel, but they have had some pretty good coverage so far.

Watching Ivy make a guy fold trip kings was pretty nuts. Seeing Hellmuth arrive late with his entourage was totally dumb and pointless. Watching the Mouth and the rest of the pros has been entertaining for the most part.

I still did not see Iggy though... I'm not even sure what episodes he is supposed to be on... anyone? Was he really there?

10 cent rebuy in a couple of weeks should be pretty fun... hopefully I can make it.

The Canucks got off to a kick ass start, winning their season opener last night 6-zip against Calgary.

Suckers.

only 97 more wins straight for the perfect season!!

Have a good weekend degen's.

1 comment:

smokkee said...

i've seen every episode from the Main Event and haven't seen Iggy either. although, i'm usually playing while watching so i could've missed him.

Helmuth is the biggest douche ever. i really don't know how anyone could be a fan of that whiner.