First off, congrats to Untiltable15 (nice number!) in winning his first Mookie. Well done.
HeffMike was the only member from either team to win any money and he finished in second place for $123.90.
That makes the gap $845 and counting!
With the BBT4 coming up I can only assume that each team will have more difficulty making the cash as everyone folds to the points... This will actually help me even though Wawfuls seems like a man with a plan with his backers in place and his bankroll building 101 techniques solidified.
I plan on playing in both tournaments on Sunday. It should make for a nice relaxing day as we watch the snow melt (again) and do odd jobs around the house. I remember Fishman taking me out of the first event last time with his suckout skills at the final table, I wonder if he will be making an appearance again? I am sure we will see more red pros than ever... so be prepared to bring your A game every single week.
26.2.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Dude...I know it was a tiny amount, but I'm on the board too! 23.60 for 5th! lol
Sorry TBA!!
Dude, that is awesome. Every cent counts so congrats.
You are off the snide...
I picked you for the long haul.
G/L and even better skill on Sunday Schwabbles!
I shall be driving, rather than pokering.
And yes........
That just may have been one of the greatest pressure bunker shots, I've ever seen in my life.
:)
You happy now?
Post a Comment