26.2.09

That was quick, unlike this post

No bad beat to reveal, just bad play. Maybe I jinxed myself? Anyway, as I reread my last post I realize I was a bit harsh/retarded in some spots. Sorry if you felt offended or whatever...

Mookie - people limp a lot early and I was still watching LOST, played it bad on every street and before I could say "don't hang yourself John Locke!" I was out.

I played in the token frenzy and couldn't get much going either. Once I crashed out of the Mook in less than 15 minutes it wasn't long before I shoved my 10BB stack with 99 into JJ. Smart.

I played golf on the weekend, Saturday actually. Today it is snowing. Waddafack I thought we were heading into spring? I was pumped because I played my first round a month earlier than last year. Five greens were closed because of frost... its always fun to try and chip in for eagle a bunch more times. The fifth hole is a par 5. I hit that sucka in two and four putted. From a 40 footer uphill, to a 4 footer downhill slider to a ten footer up hill for par. Missed it.

Rust.

I'm running a little these days too (yes, like running on a treadmill...) So that is good. I might even have a treadmill in the house before the weekend is up... which I look forward to greatly.

I've just cracked the spine on "The Poker Mindset" written by Ian Taylor and Matthew Hilger.

Tiger Woods is back!

OES asked me my thoughts on Tiger... Basically here's my initial thoughts, biased and a fan already so take it for what it's worth...

I think we are yet to see the best of Tiger Woods. He will be bigger and better than ever and will impact the golf world like never before. He will hit shots you have never seen before, and will continue to win at a dominating pace. He will threaten 100 wins before he is 40 and will sneak up on Jack's historical record of 18 majors and will probably beat it sooner than you think.

Bam Bam will most likely disagree with all of this, but then again, maybe not.

Too many distractions and this post is taking forever. Unlike the Mookie.

1 comment:

BamBam said...

Jury's out until I see the swing, focus and stealy glare that he can have at the top of his game, repeatedly coming out every weekend.

You know I don't wish any bad on the man.