Not me.
I ain't so good at that reading comprehension stuff either.
I think I got a P in English 12. Wait... yep, I did.
I was too busy playin' sports and chicks all at the same time.
I feel so dumb for enjoying school the way I did. What was I thinking.
Anyone who blogs and claims to be a writer, better get paid for it or at least plan on getting paid for it. The rest are just like me. Wasting time.
That shit is hard work. Maybe I should quit and focus on other things.
Like reading comprehension.
Anyone got a wet paper bag?
8.4.10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
My latest blog post took a lot of thought and effort.
What the heck is a "P" silly Canadiens!
LOL - a P is a Pass. I think it is basically a bit worse than a C-
It's Canadian damn it!!
Screw the Frenchies!
Post a Comment