22.4.10

For every Blogger

For every Rooster, there is a dbcooper or VeryJosie that take a seat down at the latest BBT. The BBT5. So far there are 85 registered for this week's Mookie Championship and more importantly... a TOC seat.

I want some of this action.

9 comments:

Shrike said...

Yay, a list that I am on. I should play some Mookies again, but not during Canucks games. Of course the way they are playing this won't be a problem for much longer.

-PL

dbcooper said...

I sucked big time but at least I got to see a great hockey game.

Josie said...

Friggin' Canadians! :P

That was the worst I've played in years...I dunno why....the players I was up against were the best (except for waffles).

Josie said...

Hey Schaubs....you're so much better at poker than I am...how bout if I last longer at the next mookie than you, you add me to your blog roll at the right.

That way we both win. You get to look like you have great taste in blogs!

K?

Schaubs said...

Ok sure... except I need more of an incentive than that!

How about a Mookie buyin to the following Mookie?

Josie said...

Jeez, schaubs...you sound like me! Have I found a male Josie? A Schmosie!

Um if I'm betting a mookie buy in, you can rest assured you'll be betting that too. Mookie buy in AND the blog roll....although I've already added you to mine. I'm too sweet for words.

Schaubs said...

OK book it.

We will confirm on Mook Day next week.

Thanks for the linkage!! you'll have to earn yours ;)

lightning36 said...

I want in on this action ...

Josie said...

Lesson learned: What Schaubs and Waffles have in common - They only get alot of comments when Very Josie is in the post!