21.4.10

The Mookie Revival BBT5 event #3

Yes, of course I will be there! Won't you? You better be, because I want your chips! All of them and as soon as possible please. BDR will be in full effect so I suggest you tune in early and often. I have seen the o/u line set at 120 entries. I think it will get crushed. Take the over. If Monday's tournament is any sign of things to come then yeah, obviously we are going to hit at least 120, maybe even 150. People will be coming out of everywhere to play in this long standing classic. It might not have it's host there, but we will all be thinking of him nonetheless. I want my profile damn it! I swear, if I win I am going to do my own profile anyway. The questions are always the same so it should be no problem. Dork. Yeah so. Suck it Trebek. I am sure there will be a lot of fishy dead money (including me) so make sure you get those stacks in behind and donk away!

1 comment:

Shrike said...

Maybe next week. It's time to watch the Canucks play 60 minutes.

-PL