Look at your notes!!
First hand of the night I try to defend my BB and don't even think to look at my notes on BDR co-host Joanada1111111!!!! and try and outplay her on the turn. She didn't fall for it and I gave away half my stack on the first hand. I am a pokertard sometimes, but you knew that. She called me down with 10's. I guess she just didn't believe me. Next time, I will have the goods. Didn't make it to the veryjosie tournament in time. Life got in the way. I foresee life getting in the way a lot in the not so distant future. I hope to compete in the next unofficial BBTFIVE and possibly win a seat to the TOC. Obviously I am a huge underdog longshot but hey you just never know. Oh, and of course I will go to the ME if I win a seat, how could I pass up an opportunity like that!
Bring it on.
15.4.10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am looking for some redemption in BBT5, but I fear that the fields will be huge and loaded with non-bloggers.
Post a Comment