15.7.10

Mark Meloche WSOP ME run!

Holy shit!

Mark Meloche is a buddy of mine who plays poker for a living online (400NL up to 800NL). I knew that he was in Vegas for the last month (rented a house with some Pokerstars dudes) because he was unable to play golf. He's a member at my course (which is how I met him) and plays to about a 2 handicap. His closer golf buddies (in age and friendship) were all railing him throughout the day and I found this out after our round today. I just assumed he was down there playing cash games and a few small tournaments. I haven't even heard if he bought in our won a satty.

Sure enough, he is still in it after 5 days! He's currently at 530K with 235 remaining. In the money for at least $48K!!

Give him a shout out! Rail him if you are in Vegas!! Be sure to let him know that Schaubs and the rest of the Q (he will lol) are pulling for him. He's good shit.

Of course, I've sent him emails and texts since finding out. I haven't heard back from him because the next minute I was writing this post!

I'll keep you posted if I hear anything interesting.

2 comments:

Schaubs said...

He finished at 957K for the night. Goooooooo!

BWoP said...

GL GL GL to your friend!