Can't wait to see how this whole Survivor poker thing unfolds. We already have Waffles whining about how he will be the least popular and it will be just like high school all over again. Then we have epichoy ranting about what a great idea it is, even though he's never watched a single episode of the show that the concept was derived from. It is gonna create quit a stir when friends become enemies and feelings get hurt and people get back stabbed making back room deals and alliances. When the merge happens that last few standing will try and chop the prize pool and people will continue to whine all over again. If I didn't have twin duty on Sundays I would be in, but family comes first now. I think this whole idea was created by Goat just so that he could feel cool once and for all. High school does that to some people and they never seem to move on. So instead Goat has created this popularity contest. I can already tell you that the crew at BDR will all align together and try and finish in the top three. I am calling it right now - the whole thing is rigged, fixed and a it's gonna get bloody ugly.
I'll need an extra big bowl of popcorn for this one. Once the teams are made I will get a few people together and have a draft. Side bets will be had and a survivor pool will unfold just like in the real show. Donkey's vs. Fish? Sounds like a poker blogger match made in heaven.
20.1.11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
No LOL, you made me laugh out loud for real Schaubsy. Thanks for that!
some people won at HS and some didn't.
Heh. I won't make a comment either way on my HS popularity or lack thereof, but I will say that this would be an interesting way to make up for it, since it's easily one of the dorkiest things I've done in years. Honestly, it just seems like a fun thing to do.
Post a Comment