If there was no such thing as Rush Poker, I would have quit this game a long time ago. Rush has allowed me to squeak in thirty minutes here or an hour there when the girls are sleeping and Lola is watching some girly show like the bachelwhore or slut not to wear.
I'm a losing player. I know this much. Not self proclaimed break even like waffles. I am realistic and treat this game as a hobby. I am the perfect fish. I can stretch my $60 for a very long time. My swings are only $10 at a time because when I get it in good (or bad) I just shut it down when my stack is shipped in the wrong direction.
GL to all those who are still grinding.
Oh and Happy New Year.
11.1.11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Keep aspiring to be break even like me.. it will happen one day! Word Verification: Pot Head.
"Keep aspiring to be break even like me.."
fyl
Post a Comment