
I pushed all in and he calls with the fonkdified AJo... I flop trips... suck, re-suck. Good times. Of course, I didn't make any money, but I was just donking it up while I checked in on Hoy and Lucko... they both missed the money, but put in a good showing on Friday night.
__
There is this guy and let's call him Thorndog. Now Thorndog grew up in my area and was a member of my golf club for over 10 years. We both joined back in 1990 and played in a bunch of junior events together. He was always much better than I was and proceeded to become a very acomplished local junior golfer. So much that he made various teams throughout his teens. Now as we got older we were introduced to various vices, and we tried most of them together. We both loved beer, and to this day we still do. When Thorndog turned 19 he realized that he would no long be able to afford the golf club membership, I was losing my golfing buddy... and I was sad to see him go. But never, did I think he would pull off the ultimate F-U to the club that always blamed him for everything... because he was a red head. Well, in Thordog type fashion he decided that instead of just "resigning" that he would go out with a bang...
On his final day of golf at the club, he decided that he would invite 3 of his hockey buddies (I refused to be a part of what happens next) and play a friendly round of golf on a Wednesday afternoon where a monthly four man team competition was taking place. After a 26er of Bacardi and numerous other vices... he decided it would be best if he played the last two holes COMPLETELY NAKED. Needless to say, some of the members were not too happy with what they saw... you see, as I stated earlier, he's a red head... so it's very easy to spot Thorndog and nail him for anything. Everytime we used to get in trouble, it was always "two guys and the red head"...
So, he gets to the 18th green, putts out (naked) and proceeds to pee on the side of the green before getting dressed again and heading upstairs for the buffet banquet... He was scolded, pulled aside and told never to step foot on the property again. He then received a letter from the club stating that he is officially "Persona non grata"... which meant he was no longer allowed to play at our club (which he since has, wearing a hat) and was no longer allowed to play at ANY private courses in the province... which of course is total bullshit and could never be enforced and never has.
To this day its still one of the funniest things I have ever heard and I am sooooo glad I wasn't a part of it. He even got t-shirts made up for about 12 of his closest friends. On the back in big letters it just says "Persona non grata" and on the front... it says: "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING FUCK!"
Good times.
Finally, check this out and let me know what you think. Rebuys for this long... is that a recipe for a long ass tourney or what?

1 comment:
The following NHL teams suck balls.
Montreal, Ottawa, Winnipeg, Quebec.
The following NHL teams still suck balls, but not as much as aforementioned teams.
Calgary, Edmonton.
That is all
Post a Comment