11.2.07

Pro Bowl, token and WBPT event #2

Just checking on the pro bowl and my guy Reggie reeled in a nice catch for a TD from Drew. Played a bit in the past couple of days, a bit of cash and a couple of token's. I finished ITT (in the token) in one of them so now I have a token to use for this:



I'm currently sitting in 9th after the first event and I know I will have a tough time maintaining this position after the second event. Omaha Hi is a pretty easy game to learn, so I plan on brushing up on it shortly. I'll have to develope some sort of strategy going into it, just as I did in the first event. At least it is POT limit, so I like my chances in not going out first... but you never know.

Either way, it's time to break out the material and hit a few similar tournaments in preparation.

I've been looking around a few blogs to see how the first FTOPS event went last night... and just noticed that Chad has a post so I'm gonna check it out and then start some drinkin.'

Have a good weekend.

I

3 comments:

Pseudo_Doctor said...

FTOPS event was crazy fun last night you should have played...see u at the tourney in a couple of weeks hopefully i can play in it we'll see

SirFWALGMan said...

Omaha is a incredibly hard game.. It requires wayyy too much discipline.

Schaubs said...

I wouldn't go so far to say it is incredibly hard... but I agree with your comment on discipline... I pride myself on that and being very patient.