2.2.07

The future is bright, no poker yesterday, GO COLTS!

I was talking to my friend who can look into the future, read minds, and lots of other totally real stuff to see if he knew who won the big game this weekend, and (of course) he guaranteed me that the Indy Colts would win this sunday, and by more than 6.5... so take it from me - It's a lock.
Their run defence is going to shut down Da Bears like the City of Vancouver does when there is 2 inches on fresh snow in the morning. With Bob Sanders back in business, look for a big day full of turnovers and 1st attempt tackles. Manning will throw for over 200 and 2 TD's while handing the ball to Addai 15 times and a TD. Heck, Peyton might even decide to call his own number if he needs to. Oh and don't forget Reggie and Marvin... One more win boys, I know you can do it.

I was looking around to find CC's bash and the Riverchaser and it was no where to be found. Although I didn't plan in playing in either, I was looking for them to see how they were going. No luck. Did anyone play in them?

I watched the Canucks squeak out a win against the crappy Oilers with wifey Lola. It was nice to see Naslund look like his former self where he stole the puck and burned a guy and burried it back handed. It turned out to be the game winner...


Go Colts!!

No comments: