Meeting up with Astin tonight at the River Rock. Should be a good time as we slug back some beers during the Canucks game. Then it might be a little 1/2 NL action for dessert. It all depends on how the Canucks do. This game is so huge. Each game they play is always the biggest from here on in. So if they do well, I'll be in the mood to sling some chips and I still might look into this Sunday's $550, 500 player JC tourney if I double my buyin tonight. However if I have more than three beers, I think I'll have to get pretty lucky to do that...
Fuel will also be there, and it will be an all Canadian Blogger meet up, piss up and chip up.
More stories to follow if everything goes according to plan.
1.5.07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
i think the $550 event sold out a few days ago
We went to register Fuel last night after the game and you are right... sold out. The cheap one always goes first. So he opted for the $1100 Monday and Tuesday events.
Appreciate it. I definitely did get some hands :) I'll probably play in a pretty good amount of blogger events. See ya around.
Have a good time, Schaubs. Are you really looking for a banner? If so, shoot me an email or a comment with what you are looking for, and I'd be glad to whip one up. I've god mad skillz and like the creative outlet.
Post a Comment