I know I don't "owe" it to anyone to post something here on a regular basis and I am sure that all my readers/writers (yes, all 20 of you now) can understand where I am coming from, but I just haven't felt like I've had much to say about anything. Especially Poker. The reason for that is because I'm not playing much at all lately. You see, as predicted, I've been rather busy with the "good weather sports" over the past few weeks. Golf is my primary focus right now, and with a few tournaments coming up I feel the need to be out in the fresh air working on my game, and not playing poker. Just as in poker, I've got leaks in my golf game that need constant maintenance and care. Lately, I've really really found the need for one of these. This thing will improve my game and make me a more consistent player, no doubt. I just need to find a good deal, and shipping costs/requirements are always such an issue with me living in Canada. I might just bite the bullet soon and shell out the 4 bills, because it is THAT worth it.
This blog isn't going anywhere, I just need to figure out what to do with it over the next few months. I still read numerous blogs on a daily basis, I know that won't change. I always make it a point to pop by those blogs that have taken the time to visit mine.
The other sport that will begin to take up more time is baseball. My mixed orthodox league started up last week and most of our games are on Monday, Wednesday and Friday... which means I don't plan on playing in too many MATH's or Mookie's over the next while. Of course, when ever I am at home on those nights, I'll be buyin' in as I do want to keep pace with the rest of the crowd and ensure that I get into that juicy final tournament. It just means that when I am in these tournaments, I'll just have to focus that much more to ensure that I at least get some points, and hopefully while grinding, find myself sitting at the final table and attacking those fonkey's to ensure I get a bit of a return on my investment. I have no doubt it will be tougher to accomplish considering I am playing less, but I am ready for the challenge.
The other reason I haven't posted much... is because I am still stung from that beating the Canucks too from the Ducks. The Ducks are just a better team. They pretty much dominated the entire series (although games 2-4 could have gone either way) and if it wasn't for Roberto Luongo I have no idea where we would be right now. However, what I do know is that this is just the beginning and the Canucks will be bigger and better than ever come October for the 07-08' season. Size, power and goal scoring is what we need now, and I know Dave Nonis will get it right once again in this off season and make the necessary adjustments.
That's about it for now, keep on bloggin', and if you are a non-blogger reader type, then thanks for stopping by. I've got a few good stories I need to put down on this here blog, I just need to find the time to write...
Have a good week everyone.
7.5.07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yeah I will put another $100 on the 'Nucks to win the cup when I am in vegas again this year. I can't lose forever? Can I ?
I hate to say it, but I don't believe the Canucks will win the Cup when their top 3 forwards are the Sedins and Naslund.
that toy looks sweet!!
Post a Comment