16.5.07

Game 5 final

Remember this post? Well after they won that game, they lost on Thursday and then tied it back up on Sunday with another exciting shoot out finish. Tonight is the final game with all the braggin' rights up for grabs. Should be a very exciting game and will be the only reason that I don't show up at the Mookie this week. I really need to play in more of these as my total tournaments in this challenge equals six so far. I am sitting at 45th place right now, which is totally unacceptable, although I haven't played in an event since I was ranked about 24th. I do, however, plan on playing in the following events if at all possible:

Tournament: Riverchasers Online Tour #10
When: Thursday, May 17th, 21:00pm ET
Buyin: $10+1
Password: riverchasers

Tournament: Blogger Big Game
When: Sunday, May 20th, 21:30pm ET
Game: NLHE Deepstack
Buyin: $69+6 or token
password: donkey

I've got a couple of $75 tokens just waiting to be flipped into big profits so that is what I plan on doing at some point this weekend. I might even try to qualify for the FTOPS Main event if its available early Sunday.

I've been reading A LOT of these so called "meme's" that people have been posting and I realized that there were a couple that I left out:

1. I do not watch cartoons and I never have. I have no love for the Simpsons, however I do own a season of the Family Guy that continues to collect dust.

2. I don't drink hard booze if I can avoid it. The odd vodka and a very rare tequila shot, but that's it. Which reminds me of a joke:

Why didn't Hitler drink tequila?

Because it made him angry...

3. My other cat's name is Rocky and he weighs twice as much as Frank. They are 6 days apart and have the same dad.


1 comment:

Alan aka RecessRampage said...

It's funny how I generally ignore stuff like that when I get them in emails but I have to admit, it's been quite interesting to see what other bloggers choose to share with others.

You need to come back to the tables my man! I'm personally not a hockey fan but I also heard many times that that is the best live sport you can watch. Sounds like a big game tonight so definitely enjoy that. Hopefull, I'll see you at Don's Big Game!