For the first time in my three years here at work, I've just polished off a beer... at work. That's right, times are good and I really am looking forward to checking out of here any minute now.
Baseball tournament is the main focus for the weekend. Our team is set to defend our title. It's always tougher to win it back to back... and I plan on making it a regular occurance for me in the future.
So our first game is tonight at 7pm, followed by many beers (actually I've already had one and I haven't even left work!) and some good BBQ. Then it's right back to the park tomorrow morning. It obviously depends on how we do tonight, but either way we'll be playing and drinking before noon.
Unfortunately I'll have to skip out on my clubs "third major" of the year - The Ironman. I love love love this tournament because they literally set up the course to be about as hard, as long and as fast as it possible can be. I don't have that sense of urgency to play in it this year after winning the big one, although I'd really love to squeeze in 18 at some point tomorrow.
The only other problem that will thwart that notion is the fact that I also have a wedding reception to attend tomorrow night (the Vegas wedding). So yeah, lots going on and lots of drinking to adhere to.
I hope you all have a good weekend and good luck at the tables if that's where you'll be.
Good luck to on_thg who is playing in his own Club C this weekend.
Out.
16.8.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment