Dems Quad Aces Bitches!
I gave one of those Matrix tournaments a try. Since it was my first attempt, and I don't usually multi-table, let alone quad table... I opted for the $6 version. I have to say it was a bit of a challenge trying to fit all four tables on my laptop along with a Dookie. Not much to report really. I finished third in two of the tables, but I just kept having to click the "I'm back" button on various tables. I either need to get a better set up, or forget the whole quad tabling idea all together.
I played golf on the weekend, actually it was a tournament called the snowman. Finished 2 over and nothing to show for it. Next Sunday should be a better showing.
I'm playing in the LeTune challenge tomorrow. Free rolls rule.
Fantasy football & hockey are in full effect, and I'm doing ok in most of my leagues. I'm probably in too many, but whatever it keeps me out of trouble.
Blogger gathering is just around the corner, less than two months away. Anyone else still waiting to book their trip like me? It sucks that I'll be missing my company Christmas party, but I'm sure I will get over it quickly.
Is anyone interested in playing golf? I'm counting on this guy to help me organize it, except... he's only 20% sure he'll even be going! Everyone needs to put the pressure on him and make sure he goes... screw work! If he's out, then I'm not sure this golf tournament/outting will get off the ground... especially with this group of degenerate drunks.
Regardless, I think I'll bring my sticks and see if I can sneak in a round with Don or CK or whoever. Let mek now what you think oh loyal readers of mine.
Later.
16.10.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
I'm in the same boat as you.
Hmmmmmm.
-PL
What are you waiting for? hurry up and book your tix. btw, I could be up for golf. It'll be something different.
lj had a post about Matrix SNG's also. Maybe I need to try one. I prefer to watch television when in tourneys, so maybe they aren't for me.
I dislike mutlitabling... especially any more than 3 tables.
As for Vegas, I've been booked for weeks. A couple buddies of mine will be golfing, probably on the Friday and Saturday morning. I won't be though.
Relentlessly working at making it! ALMOST as hard as you are relentlessly applying the pressure on me to do so!
Would you believe..... 22/78 now?
:)
I take exception to being linked to the word "drunk." I prefer to think of myself as the "degenerate" in that phrase.
LOL, it was a toss up...
I knew that I could interchange those two between the both of you... or better yet I could have justifiable put any number of bloggers into those links and it would have fit nicely.
Degenerates.
I heard that the Chakos might be bringing clubs on their next Vegas visit too . . .
I suck at golf, but I'd surely play if I go on the trip.
-PL
i like......
Post a Comment