I really hate you poker. I hate you, I hate you. 2009 can suck it when it comes to Poker. If it weren't for bad luck, I wouldn't have any luck at all!
I played in my annual live poker rebuy donkament that a buddy of mine puts on every year. Three years ago I did pretty well. Since then, not so much.
I made it to hour three and then shoved 77 from the BB over the limped SB and he called with J-7 sooted for half his stack. Jack in the door and IGH. I stood up and said "nice call!" like the bitter angry poker donkey that I am. I made my way to the door immediately. No need to stick around and mope right?
That's what the blog is for!
I am hating live poker so much right now, I really am considering quitting the stupid hobby altogether. Why is it that I feel like I am actually getting worse at poker each time I sit down to play now?
2010 is going to be about something other than poker. It's just not fun anymore.
My name is Schaubs, and I suck at Poker!
31.12.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a terrible poker player! You can't even win with 77 against J7! Any amateur can win that hand! Fish! FISH!
Post a Comment