No, this is not my Vegas recap.
As the clock ticks past 10pm on a Tuesday and I break open my bloglines for the first time since returning from Los Wages on Sunday evening I realize that I might not have time to do a proper recap until the weekend.... or later?
With the start of my new job yesterday (so far so great btw) and the combination of being on probation (no bloglines or blogging from work ever again... which is a good thing - no time for that stuff anyway!) and not really having time to even think about the past weekend just yet really just means that all of you out there looking for a recap from me will just have to wait a little while longer.
But hey, there are so many great posts out there right now that if you are reading this then you either linked to it from some other great scribbler or you really have a lot of time on your hands... either way, I am flattered that you took the time to check it out.
I've really only had time to read a few so far. The obvious place to start is Pauly's blog and then from there I've worked my way around a few that have been linking via twitter (Joe Speaker was actually the first recap I read last night). It's a nice way to sneak in a read or two on my itouch when I have some time before dinner. Although picking my spots is important for fear that Lola will give me a bit of a stink eye as she prepares another fantastic meal and I sit like a lump with one eye glued to my ipod and the other glued to the pvr.
All I need to say for now is, you all are very very cool peeps. I could not have had a better time if I tried. The best times are the times that I probably won't even write about much because there is really just no chance I can form the words necessary to describe the great memories that will last until we get together next time and reminisce.
Basically, you had to be there... and if you weren't... then you are just as ghey as Fuel.
16.12.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm really glad you made it!
PAI GOW!!!
It was great to finally meet you in person.
:)
no one could possibly be as ghey as fuel.
Post a Comment