4.12.09

How to pay the most possible for Vegas

Wait until the very last minute and watch the prices go up on a daily basis. Fawk me, this is going to be expensive. It's much cheaper to fly out of the US (just a quick 40 minutes accross the border) but then I am dealing with border lineups and the possibility of missing my flight, getting caught up at the border coming back etc. Starting a new job the day after I get back might not have been the best plan after all... but as of now it's my only plan. I guess there is still a chance I might bail on the whole thing... which would really suck and is not my intention at all. When I see the prices now it makes me a bit sick to think I will be paying over double of what it was a few months ago.

1 comment:

smokkee said...

win the WPBT and freeroll the trip. np