I stumbled upon this yesterday. Written by my lovely lady:
Penis Nightmares
So I get home late last night and I'm putting stuff away in the kitchen. My blinds are a tiny bit open...so you can see in my house, but I can't see out. So I'm doing my thing, when all of a sudden I see this flashlight outside, don't really think anything of it...assume it's someone walking their dog. But, the flashlight doesn't stop...it's like they're trying to annoy me and get my attention or something cause they're flashing it towards my window. I dim the lights so I can actually see outside, go up to the window, and there's a dude out there flashing his light toward me. I stare at him a moment trying to figure out what he's doing, when he whips down his pants and underwear, shines the flashlight on his junk, and starts flinging his dick around...putting a show on for the neighbours!!!!! I couldn't believe it so I yelled up to Schaubie to look out the bedroom window cause there's ugly naked guy putting on a show! Anyway, he missed it, but we did see people peeking out the blinds of the clubhouse...so we're thinking they were partying in there and dared buddy to go flash the neighbours or something. Anyway...thought I'd share that with you guys cause it's pretty damn funny!! And yes, I did have penis nightmares last night!! hahaha
3.12.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment