12.4.10

The Masters 2010

That was awesome.

Congrats Phil. Sucked in Tiger, I knew you wouldn't be able to pull it off. Everyone here knows already that I am a Tiger golf fan. However, I just knew he wouldn't take it down. I should have bet Phil Ivey... that is how confident I was.

If anyone was going to pull it off though, it would have been Tiger. But seriously, who in their right mind would bet against him? It was definitely interesting to see it all play out. I really was pulling for Couples.... now THAT would have been amazing. A 50 year old dude running around in skater shoes and no socks and beating up a bunch of young pup's in their prime?

That would have topped Butler winning the NCAA championship. Alas, neither of those came to fruition and we are sitting here looking at Phil with his 3rd green jacket and the hated Duke Blue Devils with another championship. Both great champions who's only chance of losing on the final day was if they gave it away themselves.

Phil took some ballsy risks and they paid off. Well done Lefty.

2 comments:

OES said...

phil hit the ball soooo nicely off the teee.

BamBam said...

It was nice to see Tiger keep his word for almost five whole days too!

Aaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnd OFF go the microphones once again.

;)