1.4.10

Mookieless and Profileless

Still no wins in the Mookie (which means no profile... although Mookie has put an end to those... which is great because I would be choked!) It's not like I play that often... in fact I didn't think I even had enough to join tonight. When I got home I found out I had $13 left so I decided to let it ride.

Good thing I did!

No need to recap... since I didn't actually win. Right now, as I type this I gotta say that I am pretty choked that I didn't pull it off. However, having not much practice in HU... I'll take the cash right about now. I was playing well, Lola started watching me... and well... having my hot wife watch me try and win my first Mookie was a bit of challenge. Nonetheless, I was glad she was there, and she congratulated me after. So that is all that counts. :)

AugB10 is the only one who beat me... no idea who he is. Congrats.

Pinkystinky was 3rd
Buddydank was 4th
ABNBrendan was 5th (Lucko's buddy?)
Fuel55 was 6th
Keepfloppin was 7th
Twoblackaces was bubble boy

Thanks to all 62 participants... I needed the BR boost!

IF I had won, I would have received a lot of "ha ha April fools right?" type of comments for sure.

Be careful out there... don't get levelled.

5 comments:

lightning36 said...

Well, it was a great run anyway. Your play looked really sharp. Congrats!

1Queens Up1 said...

wheres the money Lebowski?

WillWonka said...

The Mookie had 62 people. Nice!!! I'm glad to seeing the numbers getting back up there.

PokahDave said...

Nice work...I couldn't stay up to see the outcome. I can't win a Mookie either...

BamBam said...

Well done Schwabbles!

Now then, about that goose?