30.4.10

Shows/Movies I've never seen or barely watch

In no particular order:

- Avtar (I want to be the only person in the world to have never seen it)
- Star Trek (movie & show)
- The Simpsons (movie and show)
- The news (I hate watching tragic stories after work)
- Everybody loves Raymond

These are just the ones that come to mind right away. Obviously there are a ton more shows/movies I've never seen. In fact, I rarely ever watch movies any more. They seem to take up too much time and I have a short attention span. Like Waffles.

However, unlike waffles - back in my late teens I was trying to get laid instead of playing WoW, Dungeons and Dragons, or taking apart computers and putting them back together again.

Actually wait, when I was a teen, waffffffles was still old and probably already grey/ghey.

3 comments:

lightning36 said...

I had no desire to see Avatar. There are many more of us.

I recently started watching Raymond. i had seen only a handful of episodes previously. Dang -- someone should have told me what I was missing.

Josie said...

I haven't seen Avatar either, but Schaubs, I can still spell it correctly! Never saw Star Trek or Star Wars for that matter. Also never saw any of that Harry Potter shit.

Now about your blog roll.....if you add me I'll be super nice to you for ohhhh a few days. Come on! Didn't you tell me you were going to give me some link love?

SirFWALGMan said...

So if I was older then I was getting laid and you were still "trying" as you put it. P@WNED!