I've heard rumors but nothing official. I look forward to a fresh start and a new challenge. Full Tilt is still the only site I play. Not sure what that is, but it's just ended up that way. I have one measly add on the right there and its not even for Full tilt so don't click it. I wish I had a Full Tilt ad, but no one will pay me anything anymore. Poor me LOL. I guess it is because my blog is about as ghey as it gets and I really am just a D-list hack that can't write to save his life. I often wonder why I still come here and pimp and write this mindless drivel.
Ok. Restart.
FULL TILT.
I'm going to try and get in to as many events as I can and hopefully get a seat to the TOC (I assume there will be one of some sort). I need to save up every penny I've got to make sure I have enough for the first few buyins. Heck, I'll even reload if I have to. I still have over $150 there so that might last me a while, I hope.
I feel more pressure to play well in this one for some reason... I need to win a Mookie and this is perfect timing to give it a shot. I just know all the pros will come out of the woodwork as they always do in these things so I don't really like my chances, but hey you just never know right?
Can't win if you don't play!
13.4.10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good luck. I always root for a fellow BC er
Post a Comment