13.7.07

Lucko Lasted Longest

It comes as no surprise that the guy that got it all started for me, lasted the longest in the big show - The Main Event. While possible awesomeness loomed as Day two progressed, we all knew that there was a very very long road ahead and many fonkey's to avoid if Mr. Sucko was going to make a serious run at this years title. J8o takes him down. I really can't express how it must have felt to get taken out that way. All I can say is.... so rigged.

As I now embark on a journey of cash, I realize that the K man was the guy that gave me some very basic tips that have given me the confidence to LAG my way to profits on a not-so-regular basis. Add in a couple of years of solid experience and I can positively say that "Lucko is the reason I am where I am today (in poker)."

I can't end this props and pimpage session without mentioning the numerous tournaments that he has won in the plus two years that I have been a student of the student. You da man K man.

My goal is to qualify for the WSOP. If that means winning a $1500 ticket like Hoy did this past year, then so be it. If that means winning a main event seat like this guy or that guy or this guy, then I'll take it. It's a mine field as we all know. So it is going to take some serious luck. All I can do is keep trying, and keep grinding.

Hopefully we'll double the turnout next year.

1 comment:

Alan aka RecessRampage said...

Nicely said. Lucko was also the first blog I read so I can definitely relate.