Simon needs some gutter love to get his traffic up. Go click his ad so he can get paid... while you're at it, click mine too. FCPC is probably the place I play the most live poker at right now.
Gcox is taking a break from the BBT. What is your opinion? Be true to yourself is what Goat says... sounds like Joshua from BB... waffles.
Pauly is on a writing tear, go read his shit (like you aren't already).
Waffles is... well waffles. Always putting his foot in his mouth and up his own ass. So gay.
Biggestron said it best.
My opinion - It doesn't fuckin' matter. You pay your $10 (or $12 or $24 or $69), you get to do and say what you want... you're probably a douche-bag to start with anyway if you are wasting your time in the chat and not watching and learning instead. Just chiiiiiilll.
What the WTF?
Most likely, you'll be on the fence soon enough (I mean really, what are the chances you or I are going to actually win a TOC seat) trying to justify your play instead of looking at the big picture and trying to get better... think about it, and do something about it.
Note to self: listen to self.
Donkament tonight? Not sure. I think I'll check out a movie instead. Any suggestions? It's been a few months, so anything is fair game.
GL at the tables this weekend. Go get that token for the Math. No excuses.
4.4.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Speak for yourself you donkey! I'm winning the seat to the TOC.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!
Don't worry bro, I still love ya despite your donkery. :)
Alright, alright, I'll go hit the tables already. Vegas rules. Met a hot chick from Vancouver at the poker table. I love Vegas.
Post a Comment