I've gotta bust my ass home today to play in this.
Finished 12th in the Mookie last night. Not happy with the way I went out since I knew that Buddy Doosh is only raising his button with premium cards. I didn't go with my gut and fold my AQo and pooooshed instead. He called with his AKo (after some thought...) hoping that I didn't have KK or AA. He was right. IGH.
So tonight it's the RakeBrain.com Le Cheese revenge tourney. Pot limit HA which is actually my second favorite game of the poker variants... It's just that it starts at 3pm my time! Cough cough... my head hurts. LOL. Fortunately, I can sneak out of here on time. Sometimes it does actually pay to be the numbers guy in a small company...
Golf tournaments the next two weekends will keep me away from the felt, so I've gotta step it up tonight.
Riverchasers is limit holdem tonight... which is my third favorite game... let's do some damage!
Oh and while you are on Full Tilt tonight... sign up already!! What are you waiting for?
17.4.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Knock the ol' short stack out of the Mookie with your 3-3 crap, huh? I'm putting a curse on you, mf. lol
Post a Comment