Played in the Math, donked out in spectacular fashion when I tried to steal the blinds (rare) from the button and got called. C-bet (terrible push when I whiffed) and the BB flips up trip 7's (79s). GG, finished 24th.
This hand was interesting, it's been a while (if ever) since I've seen this:
Obv I folded.
----
The Masters was... awesome. As usual. I laugh at those who think it was boring. Just because Tiger couldn't putt, it was boring? Watching someone else finally win was boring? Please. It was only a matter of time before T.A. won his first major (more to come).
My chances of winning a TOC are dwindling. With golf tournaments just around the corner, and ball season starting up, I am going to have a tough time trying to get a game or two in per week to win my seat... I'll keep grinding though. You just never know when it's going to be your time.
I just need to be patient and not make stupid blind steals with 20BB in my stack. There is still time to make moves and wait for good cards. Suck it up and move on.
Don't forget to sign up.
----
Hockey playoffs are in full effect. I still like most of my picks. The GM of the Canucks just got fired yesterday... I am not surprised as the new guy will have 20 million in cap room to spend. Let's blow this team up!

2 comments:
GO STARS!
BEAT ANAWHINE!
:-) IT
that is always fun!
Post a Comment