28.2.08

2nd in the Dook, Al is God

Took second in the Dookie when Hoy just over powered me with his poker expertise and my weaknesses were finally exposed. Having him on my left the entire tournament probably had something to do with it too... He did have Aces heads up which is always nice, but I still managed to double him up with my shitty AJxx. I am awesome.


Speaking of actual awesomeness - Go check out Al's Blog right now!!!



I've got a token for the first two events... do you?

Do it.

3 comments:

Shrike said...

Yeah, it's time to do some token farming. I'll get to it tonight ($15 token frenzy) and Saturday.

My first Tier 1 attempt was a failure because 56s >> AA with all the money in preflop, and then I built back up to run KK into AA. Built back up *again* at the final table and ran TT into AA. Poker is so rigged.

Alan aka RecessRampage said...

Shrike manages to bring up bad beats even in the comments. That's impressive.

I have no tokens... how am I gonna play!? :)

lightning36 said...

Got my token for MATH last night and will give the $75 Token Frenzy a try tonight.

Good luck in BBT3!