14.2.10

Heineken House of liquid GOLD

Friday night, Day 1 of the Olympics in my home city. What an absolute honor. I'll try to highlight my daily activity and bring you a little insight... Schaubs style.

I took off from work early and headed to the Shed for a few beers and the Canucks game. At 6pm we went over to the Ozone / Heineken House. I never did leave the Heineken house (located inside the ozone property) and missed out on the Ozone experience. Good thing this was only day 1.

I took lots of video. If I ever figure it out, I'll put some up.

The Holland Heineken House was awesome. They imported their own beer. My favorite beer. Some ridiculous amount of beer. They also had an ice cold version that was only served up top in the Restaurant. It was cold. Ice cold and delicious.

Most of these houses bring their own band. Usually a cover band/well known band in their own country type of band.

The Dutch also brought their own staff. Nice, friendly, polite, good looking people.

Day 1 was a success.

No comments: