Day 3, Sunday. I spent almost the entire day watching the Olympics on TV. ctvolympics.ca is by far the best website out there for coverage. As far as my choices for tv stations to watch, usually there are four or five. Lola and I had a nice dinner for Vday where I fired up a couple of filet's on the bbq. A meal that even Astin would be proud of.
NBC sucks because they are on tape delay so I feel sorry for all of those following me on twitter who are subject to results spoilage. Too bad I guess, not sure I can avoid showing my excitment when Canada takes down their first gold of the games!!!!! First ever on home soil. Pretty awesome.
Mogules are so much better to watch on TV because of all the great camera angles. However, nothing will ever compare to the feeling you would have had being there for the event. The crowd went into a non-stop frenzy. I heard that they ran out of food and water at Cypress last night. LOL yikes.
3 medals so far. 1 of each. Not too bad after 3 days but we should be able to get about 6 in total in long track speed skating (mostly from the women).
Men's hockey kicks off shortly and to get into the spirit a few of us are getting together to do a Olympic Hockey Pool on Day 4.
We have the TV running here at work so I plan on spending my lunch break in the conference room catching up on the morning action each day.
I seriously could watch the Olympics all day every day. I can't get enough!!
15.2.10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
When the hell is hockey starting...Go USA!!!!!
word verification : basted
Post a Comment