Tuesday, Day 12. We are running out of days! OMG the Olympics are almost over and I am losing most of my prop bets as it stands right now. Fawk me.
Tuesday was a day of winning, and medals lots of medals. If I recall, we won a Gold and a Silver in women's 2 "person" bobsled. We also won a Bronze is ladies 3000m and Silver in ladies 3000m relay.
Ladies kicked some serious ass!!
The big game for me, of course, was the Canada vs. Germany game which started at 4:30. I bolted from work just in time to arrive at Thorndog's (the official Team Canada Hockey games watching house) and witnessed a beat down on those pesky Germans as expected.
After it was all said and done we won 8-2. Luongo played very well and we racked up some serious points for my hockey pool team. I think I am still in 7th out of 8th but things should pick up as some teams started to get eliminated now.
So now we face Russia on Wednesday. I am very nervous about this game and hope we can pull off the victory.
Goooooooooooooo Canada goooooooooooooo!!!
25.2.10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sucks that the Czech Republic is out of hockey medal contention, but Canada needs to go 10-0 on medals just for you to push . . .
I guess I can live with that.
Post a Comment