18.2.10

Sean White is a modest King amongst men

Wednesday, Day 6. Not much in the way of Olympic stuff on this day. I witnessed Team USA winning three gold medals (fawk) and Canada won one. Sean White should be in his own league, he is that good. Maelle Ricker won a gold medal for Canada in the Ladies boarder cross and she was so giggle and nervous afterwards, very cute.

I caught a bit of the CTV coverage and saw most of the highlights. Shani Davis won a gold medal in 1000m Men's speed skating and Lindsey Vonn won a gold in Ladies downhill. Congrats to both. I will blame them when I lose my prop bet to Pauly.

Here is a recap of how the bets are going:

Pauly - USA 14, Canada 6. Straight up. I am waaaaay behind here, but I have faith.

BWoP - CZR 2, Canada 6. I need 14 more to tie...

PinkyStinky - China 4, Canada 6. I need 11 more to tie...

MHG - Finland 0 gold, Canada 2 gold. I need 5 more to tie... do I look worried?

Thursday is game two of pool A in Canadian Men's hockey. This time they are up against Switzerland and Brodeur will be in net. He will need to post a shut out tonight if he wants to start on Sunday against USA. Otherwise it will be back to Luongo from what I hear.

My prediction - Canada 7, Switzerland 1.

Can I go two for two? Unlikely.

2 comments:

Schaubs said...

Edit.

I need 16 more to tie BWoP.

I might be in trouble!!

PokahDave said...

Some of those downhill chicks are HAWT!!

Prop bet Me: USA You : Cadadia for hockey of course. Loser ships 10 on FTP or PokerStars fuck it...